Color CapabilitiesBlack & White
Customizable, full color 9” touch screen display allows for instant access to frequently-used functions by organizing icons in a layout that works best for you. A standard soft key numeric keypad is included, and an optional external hard key numeric keypad is available.
Kyocera’s robust portfolio of customizable Business Applications enhance the TASKalfa 4002i core capabilities, further boosting productivity and ensuring fast return on investment capabilities, further boosting productivity and ensuring fast return on investment. From document management to cost control and security solutions, Kyocera Business Applications keep your information flowing. Built on Kyocera’s cutting-edge HyPAS technology, this flexible software development platform seamlessly and securely integrates with Kyocera MFPs. The advantage? Simplified workflows that enable users to leverage information how, when and where they need it.
Best-in-class media handling and capacity with a 1,150-sheet standard paper supply, upgradeable to 7,150 sheets. Supports media sizes up to 12” x 48” and paper weights up to 166 lb. Index (300 gsm), for unrivaled application flexibility. Streamline cumbersome manual tasks, and reduce outsourcing costs, with professional finishing options, such as external finishers up to 4,000 sheets!
- Produce crisp Black and White documents at resolutions up to 1200 dpi.
- Support your mobile workforce by putting print, scan and send features at their fingertips with applications, such as Kyocera Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint®, and Google Cloud Print™. Standard Near Field Communication (NFC) for Android and Wi-Fi Direct provides added smart device conven ience.
- Scan invoices, statements and forms at up to 180 images per minute, via the optional Dual Scan Document Processor (DP-7110).
- Distribute scanned files to multiple destinations…email, folder, FTP, etc.
- Streamline scanning with Blank Page Skip; detects and removes blank pages, saving time and device memory.
- Turn scanned documents into searchable PDFs with optional OCR, which dramatically reduces the time to locate and replicate information.
- Save time and simplify IT management with Kyocera’s Command Center RX, a standard web-based interface that enables remote printing, file sharing, device monitoring, settings updates and address book entry, right from your desktop.
- Print-from and scan-to a USB thumb drive–directly from the control panel; no PC required.