As our most affordable and compact full-color 3D printing option, the ProJet® CJP 260Plus, compatible with your office environment, will give your designs added dimension.
Color 3D printing
The ProJet CJP 260Plus creates photo-realistic parts in full CMY color with small feature details and the ability to use full texture/UV mapping to better evaluate the look, feel, and style of product designs. Stakeholders can better visualize design intent, and can make informed decisions faster, bringing your product to market in record time.
The ColorJet Printing (CJP) technology allows the fastest print speeds, up to 5x–10x faster than all other technologies, to deliver models in hours, not days. Its high throughput supports an entire department with ease.
Low part cost
Based on reliable and affordable CJP technology, the ProJet CJP 260Plus prints parts at up to 7x lower cost than other technologies. Featuring efficient material use, you will eliminate waste and reduce finishing time as no supports are necessary and unused core material is recycled.
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing models
- Rapid design iteration
- Display/art models
- Simulation models
- Surgery practice
- FEA analysis
- Assemblies visualization
- Color and texture validation
- ColorJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity(W x D x H): 9.3 x 7.3 x 5 in(236 x 185 x 127 mm)
- Printing in full CMY color
- Using natural products-based build materials
- Fast and safe cleaning of your printed models with the cleaning station (optional)
- Effective, safe and easy models infiltration with the down-draft workbench (optional)
- Unique professional quality color
- Fast print speed
- Low operating costs
- Safe and eco-friendly
- Easy post-processing with no supports to remove
- Choose from a range of part finishing options to meet your application requirements
VisiJet PXL (CJP)
From monochrome to full CMYK parts
3D Systems CJP Series BrochureDownload
3D Systems CJP Tech SpecsDownload
3D Systems CJP AccessoriesDownload