The new ProJet® MJP 2500W is an affordable 100% RealWax™ pattern 3D printer that adjusts to your workflow, delivering from several short run batches a day to next day typical larger builds at high productivity. These highly accurate, fine wax patterns are directly printed, without tooling time, costs and geometric limitations, for reliable and repeatable direct metal casting efficiency.
The VisiJet® M2 CAST 100% wax material melts like standard casting waxes, with negligible ash content in casting. This material is durable for handling and casting fine features, and the high contrast purple color allows for better detail visualization.
Featuring fast wax patterns production, at up to 10X faster print speed than similar class solutions, and even faster workflow with single lane builds, the ProJet MJP 2500W improves the casting room efficiency. With a 3.7X larger build volume capability than similar class printers for broader applications versatility and 24/7 operation, this affordable printer’s high productivity means fast amortization and high return on investment.
Consistently print sharp edges, extreme crisp details and smooth surfaces with high fidelity, ideal for intricate precision metal parts manufacturing with reduced metal hand polishing.
- Rapid metal casting prototyping
- Pre-series and series of end-use metal parts production
- Customized metal parts manufacturing
- Using MultiJet Printing technology
- Max build envelope capacity (W x D x H):11.6 x 8.3 x 5.6 in (295 x 211 x 142 mm)
- 100% wax metal casting patterns for use with standard processes
- Streamlined file-to-print workflow with the new 3D Sprint software capabilities
- Fast and easy post-processing with dissolvable supports
- Get more patterns faster to keep up with your metal casting workflow
- High fidelity patterns you can rely on
- Exceptional sharp edges, fine feature definition and smooth surfaces
- Greater geometric freedom with effective supports removal
- High performance, durable casting wax
- Compatible with your office environment
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
VisiJet M2 CAST (MJP)
Durable, 100% wax for precision metal casting patterns
3D Systems MJP Wax Series BrochureDownload
3D Systems MJP Wax Tech SpecsDownload
3D Sprint BrochureDownload