The ProX DMP 320 high-performance metal additive manufacturing system is a heavy duty alternative to traditional metal manufacturing processes: With a build volume of 275 x 275 x 420 mm (10.82 x 10.82 x 16.53 in) it offers reduced waste, greater speeds for production, short set up times and very dense and pure metal parts.
Unique expertise of printing 500,000 challenging parts per year
With our advanced manufacturing centers, the ProX DMP 320 has been developed from and is continuously improved through closed-loop feedback between the production team and product development. 3D Systems offers you an integrated solution. ProX DMP 320 printer with patented technology, the extensively tested suite of LaserForm materials, 3DXpert metal additive manufacturing software, and finally yet importantly, the expertise of our application engineers to realize time, cost and functionality benefits for our customers. Our users count on reliable material databases for precision metal 3D printing without having to go through the challenging time and cost-consuming effort of developing process parameters themselves.
Due to the unique vacuum chamber concept of the ProX DMP 320, argon gas consumption is heavily reduced while at the same time showing best in class oxygen purity (25 ppm). This results in exceptionally strong parts of high chemical purity.
Your scalable DMP factory network
The ProX DMP 320 is easily scalable for high volume part production. Quick-swap build modules and fast powder recycling speed up production. A central server manages print jobs, materials, settings and maintenance for 24/7 productivity. Metal additive manufacturing software 3DXpert is the industry’s most powerful tool to prepare and optimize part data quickly, enabling rapid design for metal additive manufacturing to shorten production time and increase part precision.
- Reduced weight/light-weight design
- Orthopedic and spinal implants
- Simplified assemblies
- Reduced number of parts
- Conformal cooling
- Enhanced fluid flow
- Conformal latticework
- Topology optimization
- Mass customization
- Uses Direct Metal Printing (DMP) technology
- Max build envelope capacity(W x D x H): 275 x 275 x 420 mm(10.82 x 10.82 x 16.53 in)
- 3DXpert all-in-one software solution for metal additive manufacturing
- Broad range of high-quality materials
- Extensively pre-developed parameters
- Unique vacuum chamber concept
- Quick-swap build modules
- Fast bi-directional powder deposition
- Best in class oxygen purity (25 ppm)
- Fast production times
- Integrated solution (for printers, materials, software and application support)
- Extensively tested and fine-tuned process parameters for each LaserForm material
- Enhanced productivity & management with central DMP server
- Minimal waste of materials
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Quick turn-around between builds
- Produces parts not normally manufacturable
LaserForm Maraging Steel (A)
Excellent hardness and strength, good wear resistance.
LaserForm 17-4PH (A)
Excellent corrosion resistance, high strength with good toughness
LaserForm Ni625 (A)
Excellent corrosion resistance, high strength and heat resistance
LaserForm AlSi10Mg (A)
Good mechanical properties and good thermal conductivity
LaserForm CoCrF75 (A)
Highly corosion, wear and heat resistant. Biocompatible.
LaserForm Ti Gr5 (A)
High strength, low weight, excellent biocompatibility
LaserForm Ti Gr23 (A)
High strength, low weight, excellent biocompatibility - lower Oxygen than Gr5
LaserForm Ti Gr1 (A)
Light weight, biocompatible, extreme temperature and corrosion resistance
LaserForm 316L (A)
Able to be sterilized and highly corrosion resistant.
LaserForm Ni718 (A)
Oxidation, corrosion and extremely high-temperature resistant