FULLY INTEGRATED, COMPACT DESIGN
Maximize cleanliness and ease-of-use with a solution that integrates material mixing and loading, printing, and reclaiming material in one machine. Post-processing parts is simpler than ever with automatic material management of non-hazardous materials and a built-in enclosed processing station provided a cleaner, safer experience compared to competitor technology.
FULL SPECTRUM COLOR PARTS WITH VOXEL CONTROL
Produce brilliant, full-color functional parts while maintaining optimal mechanical properties. Laying down 340 million voxels per second, each only 25 microns in diameter (¼ the width of a single human hair) gives HP’s 3D solution its unique ability to print three-dimensional objects with such precise color, shape and detail.
COMPLETE AND EASY-TO-USE 3D PRINTING SOFTWARE SOLUTION
Best-in-class algorithms help you achieve superior, consistent part quality with dimensional accuracy and fine detail. Embedded quality checks help minimize errors, automated packing increased the number of parts per build, and accurate build time estimations let you plan production more efficiently.
- Visual Models
- Sales and marketing modeling
- Surgery preparation and aids
- Functional Prototypes
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation, including snap-fit
- Water-tightness applications
- Fixtures, jigs, and manufacturing aids
- Long tail replacement parts
- Final Part Production
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): Up to 332 x 190 x 248 mm (13.1 x 7.5 x 9.8 inches)
- Cleaner, more comfortable workplace—enclosed printing system, and automatic powder management
- Get consistent performance while achieving 80% surplus powder reusability.
- Access a wide range of future materials and applications with the HP Multi Jet Fusion Open Platform
- Fully monitor your HP Jet Fusion 3D printers from your desktop. Keep track of build status, check consumables, and get real-time alerts using the HP SmartStream 3D Command Center.
- Engineered to produce final parts and functional prototypes with fine detail and dimensional accuracy.
Strong color parts with high isotropy
with more coloring options, light colors and textures
- Print with voxel level control
- Ideal combination of strength, smoothness, accuracy, and design flexibility.
Achieve up to 6X faster time to prototype
with simplified workflow
- Fully monitor your HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D printers from your desktop. Keep track of build status, check consumables, and get real-time alerts using the HP SmartStream 3D Command Center.
- Get accurate and repeatable results.
HP 3D High Reusability CB PA 12
A robust thermoplastic that produces high-density parts with balanced property profiles and strong structures. Excellent chemical resistance to oils, aliphatic hydrocarbons, and alkalies. Minimize waste by reusing surplus powder batch after batch. Ideal for jigs, labeling, and functional prototypes
HP Jet Fusion 580 Color 3D Printer DatasheetDownload
MJF 500 Series Mechanical PropertiesDownload
MJF 500 Series Dimensional CapabilityDownload