Patented Hybrid Technology
Augmented Deposition, our unique and patented hybrid of extrusion and jetting makes this possible. By jetting a specially formulated release agent between layers of extruded material, support structures are quickly, easily and cleanly removed, while maintaining a superior finish on supported surfaces. Jetting also provides for the indelible application of graphics, text and digital tracing information on any part surface.
Industrial Class Features
The heated build chamber ensures parts are printed with dimensional accuracy and superior layer adhesion. Locking covers prevent operator injury and comply with regulatory safety standards. Automatic filament swap simplifies supply management to ensure uninterrupted printing. Consumable cartridges are digitally encoded to ensure the correct process parameters are applied for every print job.
Safe for any Environment
RIZE ONE is robust and designed to work in any environment. Zero VOC emissions makes RIZE ONE the right choice for offices, factory floors and any environment with health and safety concerns. RIZE ONE combines strength, safety, security and speed for the most affordable and sustainable production of replacement and custom tooling, fixtures, jigs and end-use parts.
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing model
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastics
- End-Use Service Parts
- Low Volume Manufacturing
- Custom Use Applications as needed
- Validation prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation
- Functional testing of plastic products
- Educational functional prototyping
- Uses a patented blend of extrusion and jetting technologies
- Isotropic parts, equal strength in the X, Y, and Z axes
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 12” x 8” x 6” (310 x 200 x 152mm)
- Prints in engineering-grade white and black plastics
- Automatically slice and markup CAD Files with RIZE ONETOUCH Software
- Remotely manage print jobs with the RIZE CONNECT Mobile App
- Simple Post-Processing with RELEASE ONE, a repelling agent that weakens the bond between the part and supports making support removal fast and safe
- Zero VOC emissions, safe for any environment
- Multi-Materials capabilities within a single technology
- Automatic filament swap simplifies supplies management for uninterrupted printing
- Minimal Post-Processing with RELEASE ONE Release Agent
- Secured Internet Connection to Safeguard IP
- Add graphics, text and digital tracing information on any part surface
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
RIZIUM™ CARBON is based on an engineering-grade thermoplastic, reinforced with carbon fiber for a higher modulus and incredible visual finish. RIZIUM CARBON is ideal for applications such as functional prototyping for manufacturing. Coming soon in 2019.
Fiber-reinforced RIZIUM™ ENDURA delivers high impact strength and dimensional stability across large areas. RIZIUM ENDURA is ideal for large functional parts and is compatible with RIZE full-color inks. Coming in 2019.
An engineering-grade thermoplastic, parts made with RIZIUM™ BLACK have an interlayer bond superior to 3D printed polycarbonate, carbon-fiber reinforced nylon, and ABSPlus. Moisture absorption less than .01% enhances stability and simplifies storage and handling.
RIZIUM One is a proprietary compound of engineering- and medical-grade thermoplastic and produces parts two times stronger than FDM systems, making it ideal for prototypes, tooling, fixtures and jigs for manufacturing and end-use production parts.
CMYK and MARKING INK
Indelible inks in vivid colors enhance communication of branding, imagery and data on physical models produced with the XRIZE 3D printer. Using RIZE ONE or XRIZE, text and graphics can be applied to any surface for adding part numbers, operating instructions and safety warnings.
Jetted between the part and its support structure, RELEASE ONE is a repelling agent that weakens the bond between the part and the support structure, making support removal faster and safer than any other 3D printing process, while preserving a smooth surface finish.