FULL-COLOR, FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
XRIZE enables users to manufacture functional thermoplastic parts in full, voxel-level color. RIZE’s hybrid Augmented Deposition process by extruding our proprietary compound of engineering-grade thermoplastic and simultaneously jetting cyan, magenta, yellow, and black inks through industrial printheads wherever they are needed to achieve the full-color part. The hybrid printing process lets users create indelible graphics and text to parts to include QR codes, part numbers, instructions or safety warnings
Due to the way that the material bonds during the Rize Augmented Deposition 3D printing process, the Rizium One engineering-grade and medical-grade thermoplastic is able to retain its best-in-class Z-strength properties. Parts built with Rize 3D printers are stronger than polycarbonate and twice as strong as ABSplus. Combined with unique near zero post-processing and color capabilities, Rize’s best-in-class part strength makes it the only feasible 3D printing solution for producing industrial-grade functional and end-use parts on demand in the lab or the office.
Post-processing is a non-value-added function that is both a burden and a bottleneck. Using Augmented Deposition, RIZE has essentially eliminated the post-processing step, allowing companies to realize a simple, fast, and automated digital workflow, no matter how simple or complex part design may be. The simple removal process will allow for the accleartated adoption of 3D printing, and the breadth of applications will expand — for organizations of all types andsizes and for every industry and market.
- Concept modeling
- Communication, sales and marketing model
- End-use consumer products such as eyewear, package design, GIS mapping, and more
- Rapid design iteration for rigid plastics
- Validation prototyping
- Design verification and testing
- Assemblies validation
- Functional testing of plastic products
- Educational functional prototyping
- End-Use Service Parts
- Low Volume Manufacturing
- Custom Use Applications as needed
- Uses a patented blend of extrusion and jetting technologies
- Isotropic parts, equal strength in the X, Y, and Z axes
- Offers a maximum build envelope capacity (WxDxH): 12” x 8” x 6” (310 x 200 x 152mm)
- Prints in engineering-grade white and black plastics
- Automatically slice and markup CAD Files with RIZE ONETOUCH Software
- Remotely manage print jobs with the RIZE CONNECT Mobile App
- Simple Post-Processing with RELEASE ONE, a repelling agent that weakens the bond between the part and supports making support removal fast and safe
- Zero VOC emissions, safe for any environment
- Multi-Materials capabilities within a single technology
- Automatic filament swap simplifies supplies management for uninterrupted printing
- Minimal Post-Processing with RELEASE ONE Release Agent
- Secured Internet Connection to Safeguard IP
- Add graphics, text and digital tracing information on any part surface
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
RIZIUM™ CARBON is based on an engineering-grade thermoplastic, reinforced with carbon fiber for a higher modulus and incredible visual finish. RIZIUM CARBON is ideal for applications such as functional prototyping for manufacturing. Coming soon in 2019.
Fiber-reinforced RIZIUM™ ENDURA delivers high impact strength and dimensional stability across large areas. RIZIUM ENDURA is ideal for large functional parts and is compatible with RIZE full-color inks. Coming in 2019.
An engineering-grade thermoplastic, parts made with RIZIUM™ BLACK have an interlayer bond superior to 3D printed polycarbonate, carbon-fiber reinforced nylon, and ABSPlus. Moisture absorption less than .01%
RIZIUM One is a proprietary compound of engineering- and medical-grade thermoplastic and produces parts two times stronger than FDM systems, making it ideal for prototypes, tooling, fixtures and jigs for manufacturing and end-use production parts.
CMKY and MARKING INK
Indelible inks in vivid colors enhance communication of branding, imagery and data on physical models produced with the XRIZE 3D printer. Using RIZE ONE or XRIZE, text and graphics can be applied to any surface for adding part numbers, operating instructions and safety warnings.
Jetted between the part and its support structure, RELEASE ONE is a repelling agent that weakens the bond between the part and the support structure, making support removal faster and safer than any other 3D printing process, while preserving a smooth surface finish.