To our valued clients,
I hope this message finds you all safe and well in these challenging times.
As CEO, I want to inform you of procedural changes we have implemented at ACT Group to keep all our clients and employees safe. Effective immediately, we are suspending all face-to-face client visits. Our account managers will be contacting clients via phone and email and are available by appointment.
We have increased the staff within our Help Desk Support department to assist clients remotely prior to dispatching technicians. If you access Help Desk services and are unable to speak with someone immediately, please provide us with two forms of contact, both a direct phone number and an email address for them to contact you as soon as they are available. They will assist you remotely and we will then dispatch a technician if necessary, with client approval.
If you need a technician on-site to remedy any issues, please be aware that we have set the following procedures…
• Clients must first utilize and exhaust all remote options available, prior to scheduling an on-site visit.
• Clients must approve service calls before a technician is dispatched and provide updated business hours (if applicable).
• Technicians will be wearing gloves upon entering all locations and disinfecting all surfaces before and after servicing equipment.
• Technicians working on multiple machines will be changing gloves between each machine and disinfecting each machine before and after servicing the equipment.
• Technicians will be practicing social distancing and avoiding close contact with fellow employees and clients alike.
At this time, supply orders have been unaffected and will continue to be processed as usual. Deliveries of new equipment will continue with client scheduling. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team is here to support your business during this unprecedented time.
Cindi Gondek, CEO Of ACT Group