Color CapabilitiesBlack & White
The large, tiltable 9″ color touch screen display is highly customizable, allowing instant access to frequently-used functions. Organize icons in a layout that works best for you. Personalize the display with your company logo. Help menu and magnification features enable comfortable viewing and enhanced accessibility. A standard soft numeric keypad is incorporated into the display; an optional external hard numeric keypad is available.
To enhance the TASKalfa 8002i core capabilities, and maximize return-on-investment, Kyocera offers a extensive portfolio of customizable business applications. Each is designed using Kyocera’s cutting-edge HyPAS technology, a flexible, open platform that seamlessly integrates with the highly-scalable Kyocera MFP. The customized app personalizes system operation to match your specific workflow, for immediate and measurable gains in office productivity.
Ideal for high-volume environments, the TASKalfa 8002i offers a standard 4,150-sheet paper supply, upgradable to 7,650 sheets. A maximum of eight trays handle paper sizes up to 12″ x 48″ (via Multi-purpose Tray) and paper weights up to 166 lb. Index (300gsm). The standard 270-sheet Dual Scan Document Processor handles the most challenging paper-based applications, quickly and reliably.
ENGINEERED TO EXCEL
- Produce crisp black-and-white documents at true 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scan invoices, statements and forms at up to 220 images per minute, via the standard 270-sheet Dual Scan Document Processor.
- Streamline scanning with Blank Page Skip; detects and removes blank pages, saving time and device memory.
- Distribute scanned files to multiple destinations…email, folder, FTP, etc.
- Support your mobile workforce by putting print, scan and send features at their fingertips with applications, such as KYOCERA Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint®, and Google Cloud Print™. Standard Near Field Communication (NFC) for Android and Wi-Fi Direct provides added smart device convenience.