You’re always looking for new ways to differentiate your message. So are your customers. With the RICOH Pro C7100X Series, you can add clear or white toner in addition to CMYK to highlight point-of- purchase displays, business cards, menus, oversized prints and more. When printing on darker paper stocks, highlight the entire document, selected images or specific text with the clear coating to help your customer’s message stand out. Or, use the white toner capability to potentially create revenue opportunities for your business by printing on clear media such as window clings or dark substrates.
Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands to make a deadline. We’ve made it easy for you with the RICOH Pro C7100 Series and RICOH Pro C7110 Series. You can replace key components and consumables — including drums, rollers, fusing units and more — in moments without technical assistance. In fact, you can even replace depleted toner bottles without interrupting printing.
You need a device that’s as diverse as your customers. Produce presentations, colored postcards, three-fold brochures, textured papers, envelopes, oversized prints and more at high speed with minimal maintenance. You don’t have to worry about losing quality or paper feed accuracy with thicker stocks. The Vacuum-Feed Large Capacity Input Tray (LCIT) is designed for stocks as heavy as 360 g/m2 in simplex and duplex. You can add an optional Oversized Print Tray for prints ups to 27.5″ or simply use the multi-bypass unit to handle oversized prints up to 49″ and share larger messages with your audience. You can preset or customize media type settings in the paper library and take advantage of 90-plus printing attributes to reduce unnecessary prep work on the print shop floor.
Turn productivity into profitability
• Produce up to 80 color pages per minute for faster transitions between jobs
• Use the 5th color station to offer more types of output at a lower price point
• Create images with up to 1200 x 4800 dpi resolution to impress customers
• Print on more media, including traditional paper products, synthetics, envelopes, textures and more
• Share information quickly with advanced scanning capabilities
• Use it as a primary device or as part of a Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to reduce costs